If you wish to use our facilities following a funeral service, it will include the following:
- Hostess to attend to the reception, attend to the food display, oversee the reception and to perform hall clean-up such as clearing plates, cleaning of facility and service of coffee
- Use of our public facilities including parking
- Comfortable room for up to 100 people (1 1/2 hour maximum)
- Complete tea and coffee as well as all relating condiments to these beverages
- Cups, plates, napkins and utensils
- Set-up and removal of serving tables with tablecloths
Receptions are available, depending upon the scheduling of the facilities. If you have any questions about reception requirements or food selections, please ask you arranging director.